No these are not likely the same questions that you will encounter on your real Firefighter 1, 2 or Civil Service examination. That would be cheating. The questions do however cover the same material as most fire department exams. All category areas of general Firefighter 1 and Firefighter 2 Exams are covered and are based on NFPA 1001 Standards for Professional Fire Fighters.
Articles in this section
- Why do some questions have IE5, JB2, IHM3, or JBHM with pages numbers after them?
- Can I separate the firefighter 1 questions into separate categories such as only rescue, building construction, or SCBA questions?
- What are the differences between firefighter 1 and 2 questions?
- Some fire quiz and exam website's state that they have specific tests for my state and the fire department I am testing for. Do they really have the specific exam that I need?
- Do you have specific state or county firefighter questions?
- Do you have any other types of tests for other fire disciplines such as instructors, fire officers, or driver/operators?
- I am a Training Officer and/or Chief. Can I use Fire-Fighter-Exam Questions to administer a fire department entrance exam for my department?
- Why do I keep seeing the same questions?
- What is AHJ?
- What should I do if I find an error in one of the questions or answers?