No, the firefighter 1 category will cover all aspects of firefighter 1 rather that just 1 subcategory such as building construction. This is because there are not enough questions in any one subcategory to make a good test. As we write more questions we may change this.
Articles in this section
- Why do some questions have IE5, JB2, IHM3, or JBHM with pages numbers after them?
- Can I separate the firefighter 1 questions into separate categories such as only rescue, building construction, or SCBA questions?
- What are the differences between firefighter 1 and 2 questions?
- Some fire quiz and exam website's state that they have specific tests for my state and the fire department I am testing for. Do they really have the specific exam that I need?
- Do you have specific state or county firefighter questions?
- Do you have any other types of tests for other fire disciplines such as instructors, fire officers, or driver/operators?
- I am a Training Officer and/or Chief. Can I use Fire-Fighter-Exam Questions to administer a fire department entrance exam for my department?
- Why do I keep seeing the same questions?
- What is AHJ?
- What should I do if I find an error in one of the questions or answers?